Calvert Law Firm
Civil and Business Litigation
Civil and Business Litigation Lawyers in Oklahoma City
Serving Tulsa + Oklahoma + Texas
At Calvert Law Firm, we understand that litigation matters can have a significant impact on individuals, companies, and institutions. We're trial lawyers, which means we're ready and willing to take your case to court if necessary. And because we try cases, we are often able to achieve better results for our clients.
We are dedicated to providing our clients with the high-quality, talented legal representation they deserve. To contact us for a free consultation, call (405) 444-8090 or submit a form here.
Our attorneys have a deep knowledge of corporate law, and we navigate the complexities of the legal system with skill, focused on doing everything possible to achieve a successful outcome for our clients.
We have a proven track record of success, with over $100 million in verdicts and settlements. Plus, we're one of the few firms that has the experience needed to handle complex business litigation, insurance bad faith cases, and more.
At Calvert Law Firm, we have many years of experience handling corporate litigation matters. We understand the complex legal issues that can arise in these cases, and we are here to help our clients resolve them in an efficient and effective manner.
We have handled cases involving:
- Securities fraud: We have represented clients on both sides of the docket, giving us an advantage in securities fraud litigation.
- Accounting malpractice: When it comes to accounting malpractice, it is crucial that the case be handled by someone with experience. This is because only an experienced professional will be able to properly navigate the complex legal landscape surrounding these cases.
- Attorney (Legal) malpractice: Attorney malpractice can be a complex and serious matter, so it is important to have someone with experience and knowledge on your side.
- Oil & Gas royalty and mineral disputes: Disputes over oil and gas royalties or minerals can be acrimonious, to say the least. They can also be quite complicated, with involvement often extending beyond the principal parties to include landlords, leaseholders, surface owners, and dozens of others with a vested interest.
- Partnership and corporate disputes: As partnership and corporate disputes attorneys, we have a lot of experience handling complex legal problems.
Additional areas of civil and business litigation that we routinely handle include:
- Interfering with business opportunities
- Breach of fiduciary duty
Contact us today at (405) 444-8090 to learn more about how we can help you.